Your advocacy can make a difference.
Building strong communities requires that the philanthropic sector work collaboratively with policymakers and with each other to effect positive change. Our policy team is here to help you stay informed and advocate.
Get Public Policy News
Receive quarterly updates on policy and advocacy news. Keep up with what Philanthropy Northwest and our members are doing to promote our policy priorities and strengthen our democracy. Subscribe to our communications.
Track State Legislature
Want to follow what your state legislature is doing? Use your state’s free tracking tool and sign up to receive alerts.
- Alaska State Legislature Bill Tracking Management Facility
- Idaho State Legislature MyBillTracker
- Montana State Legislature Bill Tracker
- Oregon State Legislature Capitol E-Subscribe
- Washington State Legislature Bill Tracking
- Wyoming State Legislature Bill Information
Follow National Policy
Track news and developments in national policy that impact the social sector using policy resources and tools from national organizations.
- Alliance for Charitable Reform
- Charitable Giving Coalition
- Council on Foundations: Washington, D.C. Snapshot
- Independent Sector
- National Council of Nonprofits
Get to Know Your Members of Congress
The Northwest region has 32 voting members in Congress: 20 in the House of Representatives and 12 in the Senate. Get to know your elected officials and explore common interests.
Find your U.S. House of Representatives.