ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED but seats are still available.
Please contact Paul Kim via e-mail or 206-443-8437 to register after September 22.
Less than 7 days to conference and only 12 registrations left! We have stacked this exciting agenda with three-days of of highly relevant conversations for the current times and for your work. Regardless of your issue or type of Foundation, you'll find something valuable in this Conference Agenda! You can now see all the details in the newly released Conference Program!
Exciting Philanthropy Interrupted Talks continue to roll in, including:
- DACA: Robust Responses in the Midst of Repeal
- Aligning STEM education/career Learning for Students of Color and in Rural Communities
- Tax Reform Policy
- Federal Housing and Homelessness Spending Policy
This list is not complete and we'd love to include your topic. Please click here to submit your Talk.
HIGHLIGHTS of PNW17 include...
- Opening keynote from Dr. Gail C. Christopher, former Senior Advisor and Vice President at W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- You won't want to miss the closing plenary where a stellar line up of thought leaders will talk Combating Racism
- Members - Come learn what's on the horizon for Philanthropy Northwest from our new CEO, Kiran Ahuja
- Don't miss the chance to network with hundreds of your peers! Check out who's already registered to attend the conference.
- Want to add to the AGENDA? Help CO-CREATE our Thursday agenda by submitting a session for Philanthropy Interrupted Talks.
REGISTER NOW for the largest gathering of community foundations, corporate giving offices, family foundations and public foundations in the region. The Washington Community Foundation Convening will precede the Annual Conference on October 2-3, 2017.
COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS THERE'S STILL ROOM...at the Community Foundation Convening? Although the event has “Washington” in its title, all community foundations – big and small – are welcome to participate in this pre-conference opportunity. Identity-based public foundations are welcome too. Please contact Maya Thornell-Sandifor if you are uncertain of your eligibility.
Hurrah to our 2017 Conference Committee and we'd like to thank them for their leadership and support of this conference!
Non-member price $1,195
Bundle: Washington Community Foundation Convening + Annual Conference
Member-price $995. Scholarships available for Philanthropy Northwest members.
Non-member price $1,395
Washington Community Foundation Convening only
Members and Non-members $200
Our Contact Information