In recent years we've seen major progress on seemingly intractable social issues including juvenile justice reform and healthcare disparities among vulnerable populations. Strategic, coordinated media projects and campaigns are tipping the scales and helping to rapidly advance policy change across a wide-spectrum of issues. Join leaders from The California Endowment, Rasmuson Foundation and Media Impact Funders as they discuss communication strategies that are moving the needle, and how funders can incorporate lessons learned.
- Mary Lou Fulton, senior program manager at The California Endowment
- Cassandra Stalzer, communications director, Rasmuson Foundation
- Vince Stehle, executive director, Media Impact Funders
This session is brought to you by Media Impact Funders, in partnership with Philanthropy Northwest. Please contact Kristen Holway at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-267-9954 with questions prior to the event. On the day of the event, please contact Jacob Hite at 206-443-8437.
- Registration for this event is required as space is limited.
- This event is appropriate for Philanthropy Northwest members and non-member grantmaking organizations.
- Location: Wilburforce Foundation, 2034 NW 56th Street, 4TH FLOOR, Seattle WA 98107 (Ballard)
- Wilburforce is convenient to several Metro Bus lines, including the 15, 18, 40, 44 and RapidRide D Line
- Street parking is available
This event is the second in a two-part series presented by Media Impact Funders. The first session - What's Next for the Internet - takes place on Thursday, April 30th from 2:00-4:00pm at Philanthropy Northwest. Registration and More Information.