The Community Foundations of Montana Council invites you to celebrate the 100th birthday of the first community foundation with your colleagues this fall in Helena. This is your annual opportunity to network and learn with other community foundation leaders. This event is open to all local community foundation board members, staff, volunteers, and community partners.
Many reasons to attend:
- Learn about best practices for community foundations
- Keynote address by Jeff Clarke, CEO, Philanthropy Northwest
- Take away immediately usable new marketing tools for your community foundation
- Meet leaders of several statewide organizations that are available to support and provide
- Resources to local community foundations
- Attend a session on:
- Board governance
- Donor development
- Fiscal sponsorship
- Initiating a Giving Day in your community
- Catalytic philanthropy
- Community needs assesments
- Giving circles
- Setting up new hires for success
Bring your community foundation colleagues and help build the capacity of your organization!
The Community Foundations of Montana Convening is part of the Montana Nonprofit Association 2014 annual conference.
Lunch and break snacks are included in the registration price. Registration cost: $45/person early bird rates -
use discount code “Community” when registering to reduce registration fee to $45.