Wed, April 22, 2015,
9:00am to 12:00pm PDT
Perkins Coie, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900, Seattle, WA
The Legal Ins and Outs of Private Foundations
Join presenters Lorri Dunsmore, Perkins Coie and David Lawson, Davis Wright Tremaine to learn about the legal ins and outs of private foundations in Washington State. During this session, you will explore the following questions:
- What is a private foundation and how is it different from a charitable nonprofit?
- What are the special tax rules that govern private foundations?
- What are the legal restrictions on what private foundations can do?
- Registration and more information
- Snacks and drinks will be served.
- $150 General Admission/Attorneys with CLE credit
- $120 for Wayfind Volunteer Attorneys with CLE credit
- 2.75 CLE Credit approval pending
- Event appropriate for individuals interested in setting up a private foundation
Please contact Jodi Nishioka, executive director of Wayfind, for more information or any questions about this event: email@example.com or 1-866-288-9695.