Please join us for the next Philanthropy Northwest Montana-Idaho-Wyoming Funders Group call. Now in its eighth year, the goal of each teleconference is to share information about critical issues and opportunities in each state and to promote, facilitate and build relationships that inspire collaboration and change in the region.
This bimonthly series is supported by Philanthropy Northwest members as a way to extend and deepen our involvement with funders in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. The agenda for each teleconference is created by participants, for participants. The suggestions below have been made by your peers or are themes that emerged during our previous calls this year:
- Indian country and native nonprofit leadership
- Health and health services
- Discussion on Promise Zones
- Collective impact and community readiness
Please help us co-create the agenda for our calls in 2016. Contact Paul Kim with any questions, suggestions or to discuss potential topics.
- Dial-in: Webinar and dial-in information provided upon registration.
- Eligibility: Please note that our special August teleconference is appropriate for Philanthropy Northwest members only. For those who are not a member of Philanthropy Northwest, we will resume our regular programming for all the Funders Group members in October/November 2016.
*Our regular program is appropriate for Philanthropy Northwest members, including state and regional nonprofit associations, and will resume in November 2016. Non-member philanthropic institutions are also invited. This event is not open to the public.
Agenda for August 2016 Call:
10:30 – 10:50 a.m. (MDT) Introduction
- Round Robin – Who is on the call?
10:50 - 11:40 a.m. (MDT) – CEO Search and Q&A by Vincent Robinson and Melissa Ulum, The 360 Group
Philanthropy Northwest is in the process of searching for a new CEO, and The 360 Group has been retained by Philanthropy Northwest to oversee this process. As part of Phase I for this project and follow up to the kick-off meeting in Seattle, Vincent Robinson and Melissa Ulum from The 360 Group have been conducting interviews with as many stakeholders as possible for this position. We would like to invite you, as members of Philanthropy Northwest representing Montana, Idaho and Wyoming, to this important discussion.
Together we will:
- Introduce The 360 Group
- Provide overview of CEO search process
- Discuss purpose of conversation with members
- Gain feedback – ideas, whishes, requirements
- Q&A Session
11:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (MDT) Peer Updates and Wrap-Up
Each participant will share current priorities and highlight projects that you would like the group to know about.
- Are there any new or promising initiatives you’re exploring?
- What is exciting in your work right now?
- Looking ahead – what are you excited about in 2016?
- Are you struggling with any strategic or operational questions that you’d like peer feedback on?
Save the Date:
Our Next Call is scheduled for Thursday, October 27, 2016 from 1030 to 1200 MDT (0930 - 1100 PDT)
For more information about the Funders Group call, volunteer to lead a conversation or to propose a topic, please contact Paul Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-443-8437.