About this event
Applications to join this cohort closed on June 1. The 25 person cohort for this session has been selected. Please contact Program Manager, Mares Asfaha, for information on future cohorts.
Philanthropy Northwest is excited to partner with the Trust-Based Philanthropy Project to offer the first-ever Trust-Based Philanthropy Virtual Cohort. This inaugural program is being offered at no cost to selected participants thanks to support from the Trust-Based Philanthropy Project!
This is a six-part curriculum designed for foundation leaders who are interested in bringing greater vulnerability and humility to their philanthropic practices in order to advance more equitable and transparent funder-grantee relationships. The curriculum will include:
- Reflective practices on how to be a trust-based leader
- An in-depth look at the six principles of trust-based philanthropy
- How to build a trust-based organization
- Peer support with experienced trust-based practitioners
- Case studies from different foundations that have implemented trust-based practices
- A chance to identify and implement action steps to bring about practical, positive changes within your foundation based on the trust-based philanthropy framework
The curriculum will be broken out into six virtual sessions taking place on:
|July 16||10 am - 3:30 pm PT|
|August 13||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT|
|September 10||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT|
|October 1||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT|
|November 12||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT|
|December 10||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT|
*All times above are in pacific time.
Please contact Mares Asfaha with any questions.