Please join the Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP), The Funders' Network for Smart Growth and Livable Communities (TFN), and Philanthropy Northwest for a webinar that examines the current state of disaster response in Nepal and the overall trends associated with domestic and international disasters and their impact on vulnerable populations. You will have the opportunity to hear recommendations for supporting those most impacted by the earthquake. We will also explore how two innovative, place-based grantmaking models are helping communities prepare and recovery from disasters in the United States - PPREP and the Midwest Early Recovery Fund.
- Bob Ottenhoff, President and CEO, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Regine Webster, Vice President, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Maureen Lawless, Director of Member Services, The Funders Network for Smart Growth and Liveable Communities
- Nancy Beers, Program Officer, CDP Early Recovery Fund
- Tuesday, May 5th
- 11:00am - 12:00pm PDT
- WebEx Registration
- Please join us 10 minutes before the scheduled start time so you have plenty of time to log into WebEx
This event is appropriate for Philanthropy Northwest members and non-member grantmakers who qualify for Philanthropy Northwest membership. Donor advised fund holders are also eligible to attend.
Please contact Kristen Holway with questions regarding this event: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-267-9954.