Hiring Organization Information
Lead role in implementing CPM’s multi-million dollar capital campaign
Experienced and dynamic fundraiser with project management skills to work collaboratively with Vice President of Philanthropy and President & CEO on campaign for CPM’s future home.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. In partnership with the Vice President of Philanthropy and President & CEO, provide overall capital campaign management, including prospect identification and prioritization, development of collateral, task assignments, etc.
2. Develop and maintain systems for capital campaign cultivation, solicitation and stewardship tracking
1. Support Staff and Campaign Leadership in a variety of ways, to include, organizing meetings, taking minutes, setting donor visits etc.
2. Prepare funding proposals and necessary supporting documents to support solicitations efforts
3. Manage regular communication to Executive team, fundraising consultant, and Committee Leadership
4. Oversee acknowledgement of gifts and pledges and pledge agreements
5. Ensure systems are developed for campaign donors recognition
1. Work with Events team to manage logistics and execution of campaign specific stewardship and cultivations events, such as facility tours, small group information sessions etc.
2. Assist VP of Philanthropy in prospect research
3. Work with contract grant writer to ensure coordination of capital grant proposals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2. 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in fundraising, capital campaign management experience required
3. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
4. Thorough working knowledge of databases, and fundraising database software required; experience with Salesforce preferred
5. Exceptional level of organization and project management skills
1. Ability to view data on a computer screen for long periods of time
2. Ability to type on a keyboard for long periods of time
3. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
4. Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Cascade Public Media is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background