Hiring Organization Information
Bellevue LifeSpring's mission is to foster stability and self-sufficiency for Bellevue's children and their families through programs that provide food, clothing, education and emergency assistance.
We are looking for a caring, compassionate, organized individual who is collaborative and likes to work with a team. If you have a passion for serving others, helping improve the lives of children in need and know that you are making an impact on your community, you will fit right in here.
In this rewarding and diverse role your primary responsibility is to conduct client intakes and interviews, provide financial assistance to clients, coordinate programs, and assist with managing the social services budget. You will be able to administer programs that provide emergency assistance support, clothing, meals, educational scholarships and holiday support to children and families living in poverty.
We have a motivated and fun team. You will never be bored! Each day will present new challenges and your individual input will be valued and appreciated.
- Spanish speaking fluency required
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in social services related field and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills, including data entry and proficiency with Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance required (mileage reimbursement provided)