Become a member of Philanthropy Northwest, and join one of the largest and most innovative philanthropy networks in the country. Our community offers many benefits that help philanthropists increase their effectiveness independently and through collaborative efforts. Our unique business model combines a learning network, a consulting practice and a project incubator that work together to build a powerful philanthropic community in the region and beyond.
Membership is open to institutional, individual and collective donors committed to advancing the practice of philanthropy in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming.
Our members include:
- Private and family foundations
- Individual philanthropists
- Corporate foundations and giving programs
- Community and public foundations
- Governmental grantmaking programs
- Tribal corporations and nations