About this event
Based on an upcoming strategy guide of the same name, this webinar will help you revisit your foundation’s role as an investment steward. It will introduce the surprisingly wide spectrum of equally valid choices endowed foundations have made in balancing permanence, purpose and payout. And it will provide ideas for helping your own board or family thoughtfully answer “How much should we spend?” This event is co-sponsored by the Council on Foundations and the National Center for Family Philanthropy.
- Peter F. Bird, Jr., The Frist Foundation
- Tony Macklin, Tony Macklin Consulting
- Liz Sak, Cricket Island Foundation
- George Suttles, Commonfund
- Nick Tedesco, National Center for Family Philanthropy