We’re better together.
Join one of the largest and most innovative philanthropy networks in the country. Our member network connects you with fellow philanthropists, facilitates shared learning and fosters collaboration that builds stronger communities in the Northwest and beyond.
Membership is open to institutional, individual and collective grantmakers and donors who are committed to strengthening communities and advancing the practice of philanthropy in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming plus Hawai’i.
Why become a member?
Philanthropy is a shared journey. By joining Philanthropy Northwest, you will gain access to our unique model, which combines a learning network, a consulting practice and public policy expertise to build a powerful philanthropic community.
In addition, you will get access to extensive benefits, including:
- Events: Participate in programming about pressing issues and learn about innovations in the field.
- Resources: Find practical tools to help you be effective in your philanthropy.
- Consulting: Talk with experts from The Giving Practice on strategy, facilitation, DEI and more.
- Support: Get advice and information from our skilled staff who can answer technical questions and connect you to peers and partners.
- Networks: Connect with colleagues who share your grantmaking interests and work together for collective impact.
We have several different types of memberships based on what you do and who you serve.
How to Renew Your Membership
Existing members can renew your organization's membership online. To access your customized online renewal application:
- Please log in to your account. Scroll up to the menu bar at the top of the webpage and click Log In in the upper right corner.
- Once you are logged in, click on My Account, and then click on the Renew Membership button.