We’re better together.
Join one of the largest and most innovative philanthropy networks in the country. Our member network connects you with fellow philanthropists, facilitates shared learning and fosters collaboration that builds stronger communities in the Northwest and beyond.
Membership is open to institutional, individual and collective grantmakers and donors who are committed to strengthening communities and advancing the practice of philanthropy in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming.
Why become a member?
Philanthropy is a shared journey. By joining Philanthropy Northwest, you will gain access to our unique model, which combines a learning network, a consulting practice and public policy expertise to build a powerful philanthropic community.
In addition, you will get access to extensive benefits, including:
- Events: Participate in programming about pressing issues and learn about innovations in the field.
- Resources: Find practical tools to help you be effective in your philanthropy.
- Consulting: Talk with experts from The Giving Practice on strategy, facilitation, DEI and more.
- Support: Get advice and information from our skilled staff who can answer technical questions and connect you to peers and partners.
- Networks: Connect with colleagues who share your grantmaking interests and work together for collective impact. Find out more about our networks and cohorts below.