Philanthropy Northwest is where you belong.
We're a community of peers united for change — one big network where philanthropic organizations of all types and sizes come together for learning, networking and action.
Our goal is creating impact. We're here to help you do your work even better and support strong, equitable communities across the Northwest. As a member, you are connected to a powerful and diverse group of peers, and have access to a myriad of opportunities to learn, share and grow.
- In 2022, our members joined us for 120 events, both in-person and virtual, that offered opportunities for peer learning, networking and igniting new ideas.
- Our signature programs are the best opportunity for the Philanthropy Northwest network to connect, build community and learn together.
Get Membership Perks
- We bring you a carefully curated selection of the news you need to stay in touch with the region and the sector.
- Members get free postings on our job bank, which generates more than 62,000 views annually from people seeking jobs in the Northwest nonprofit and philanthropic sector.
- Our member directory is a searchable online database of more than 150 Northwest philanthropic organizations and their teams.
- You can connect with peers who share your philanthropic interests through our various groups such as affinity groups, funder collaboratives and cohorts.
- Community foundations can access the Regional Community Foundation Network.
Receive One-on-One Support
- Member service is our top priority, benefiting from our decades of experience in philanthropy and deep knowledge about Northwest funders and their work.
- Members receive one free hour of consulting services with The Giving Practice, our consulting team, plus a reduced rate for additional hours.
- In addition, you’ll receive one free hour of consultation with each of our senior advisors who specialize in impact investing and public policy and advocacy.
- Our searchable online knowledgebase connects you with the information you need to be more effective in your philanthropy.
- Members also get free access to the National Center for Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center.
Activate Your Advocacy
- Engage in advocacy skills-building programs and cultivate a collective voice and cross-sector partnerships on critical issues.
- Heighten national policymakers' awareness of regional and philanthropic issues by joining our member delegation at Foundations on the Hill.
- Amplify your organization’s voice through our website, social media, events calendar and blog platforms.
Snapshot of Our Membership
Download a copy of this member benefits information in PDF format.
Are you a Philanthropy Northwest member interested in learning more about your membership benefits? Contact our membership director to join our Membership Journey email series, a monthly bulletin that tells you about opportunities to engage with our network and how you can take advantage of your membership benefits.