Philanthropy Northwest is where you belong.
We're a community of peers united for change — one big network where philanthropic organizations of all types and sizes come together for learning, networking and action.
Our goal is creating impact. We're here to help you do your work even better and support strong, equitable communities across the Northwest. As a member, you are connected to a powerful and diverse group of peers, and have access to a myriad of opportunities to learn, share and grow.
- More than 60 events each year, both in-person and virtual, offer opportunities for peer learning, networking and igniting new ideas.
- Our annual conference is the region’s largest learning event for funders and community partners.
Get Membership Perks
- We bring you a carefully curated selection of the news you need to stay in touch with the region and the sector.
- Members get free postings on our job bank, which reaches more than 10,000 people seeking jobs in the Northwest nonprofit and philanthropic sector every month.
- You have free access to our Seattle conference room in a prime downtown location for your meetings or events.
- Our member directory is a searchable online database of more than 180 Northwest philanthropic organizations and their teams.
- You can connect with peers who share your philanthropic interests through our various groups such as affinity groups, funder collaboratives and cohorts.
- Community foundations can access the Regional Community Foundation Network.
Receive One-on-One Support
- Member service is our top priority, benefitting from our decades of experience in philanthropy and deep knowledge about Northwest funders and their work.
- Members receive one free hour of consulting services with The Giving Practice, our consulting team, plus a reduced rate for additional hours.
- In addition, you’ll receive one free hour of consultation with each of our senior advisors who specialize in impact investing and policy and advocacy.
- Our searchable online knowledgebase connects you with the information you need to be more effective in your philanthropy.
- Members also get free access to the National Center for Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center.
Activate Your Advocacy
- Engage in advocacy skills-building programs and cultivate a collective voice and cross-sector partnerships on critical issues.
- Heighten national policymakers' awareness of regional and philanthropic issues by joining our member delegation at Foundations on the Hill.
- Amplify your organization’s voice through our website, social media, events calendar and blog platforms.
Snapshot of Our Membership