Fri, December 12, 2014,
8:30am to 3:00pm PST
Washington State Convention Center
Join Washington State Budget & Policy Center's Budget Matters 2014 conference December 12 at the Washington State Convention Center.
Do you get the chills when you think about the state budget, how we'll raise revenue to meet the McCleary decision, or climate change?
If you do, you should join the Washington State Budget & Policy Center on December 12 at the Washington State Convention Center for the Budget Matters 2014 conference!
Panel topics will include:
- Getting Real About Revenue: The Systemic Tax Changes We Need to Build a Better Future for All Washingtonians
- Addressing Income Inequality and Climate Change
- Advancing Equity in the 2015 Legislative Session
- The Supreme Court's Decision on Psychiatric Boarding and the State Budget
- Two Generations, One Future: Reigniting a Movement to End Poverty
- Ensuring Quality Jobs and Shared Prosperity
Sponsors include Philanthropy Northwest members Foundation for Healthy Generations and the Campion Foundation