Join Mission Investors Exchange and the Council on Foundations for a one-hour webinar discussing the implications of the new U.S. Department of Treasury guidance on mission-related investments. Mission Investors Exchange CEO Matt Onek will lead a conversation on the IRS guidance with two experts:
- Ruth Madrigal, Attorney-Advisor, Office of Tax Policy of the U.S. Department of Treasury
- Tomer Inbar, Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
Discussion will include:
- Overview of the guidance for private foundation
- Background on why the guidance was drafted and its implications for the field
- Specific tips for foundation trustees and finance officers who are considering impact investing
- Whether and how this guidance affects other types of foundations or impact investors
Private foundation trustees, CEOs, investment officers and other staff and advisors are invited to participate. The webinar is free of charge and registration is required.
For any questions, contact Shiho Fuyuki, Mission Investors Exchange member services manager.