The Oregon Community Foundation is hosting 21/64’s training, Managing Family Dynamics and Talking about Money.
Wondering how to prepare yourself for what issues might arise when broaching the subject of multigenerational success, legacy planning, philanthropic engagement? Already experiencing conversations with clients or fund holders that have emotional content and feel complex? This program builds on the 21/64 Approach Training (a prerequisite for this course) and takes it a step further, helping to make the invisible dynamics of a system visible to you as an advisor and facilitator of important discussions.
Benefits for Participants
- Advanced family systems and group dynamics skills
- Understanding building blocks of family systems theory
- Personal discovery of your family system and values around money
- Research and tools on family dynamics and wealth
- Small group learning and connections to diverse participants
- Applying theory to your professional practice
- Role playing and facilitation best practices
- Case studies and peer consultation
For more information and to register please click here.