The Alaska Conservation Foundation's Alaska Native Fund awarded 14 grants totaling $249,965 for indigenous environmental priorities addressing food security, sustainable economies, holistic wellness, energy and climate change issues in Alaska.
- Alaska Community Action on Toxics (ACAT)
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Asa’carsarmuit Tribal Council
- Arctic Village Tribal Council
- Bering Sea Elders Group
- Chickaloon Native Village
- Chugach Regional Resources Commission
- Hydaburg Cooperative Association
- Igiugig Village Council
- Kawerak Inc.
- Native Village of Chuathbuluk
- Northway Traditional Council
- Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Della Cheney