Community foundations network for impact.
Community foundation leaders across the region in partnership with Philanthropy Northwest, launched the Regional Community Foundation Network to address and advance issues of particular concern to community foundations. To do this, the governance committee focuses on three priority areas: communication and information sharing, learning together and shared action.
What Do I Need to Know?
Established in 2020, the Regional CF Network was created in response to discussions and direct feedback from our community foundation partners. All community foundations located in the six-state region of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming plus Hawai’i are eligible to join. By joining this network, Philanthropy Northwest membership and benefits are included along with special Regional CF Network benefits.
- Review our custom Regional CF Network member benefits packet.
- Read the letter from the Regional CF Network Governance Committee.
- See what organizations are currently part of the network on the Members of the Regional CF Network webpage.
How to Renew Your Membership
Existing Regional CF Network members can renew your organization's membership online. To access your customized online renewal application:
- Please log in to your account. Scroll up to the menu bar at the top of the webpage and click Log In in the upper right corner.
- Once you are logged in, click on My Account, and then click on the blue Renew Membership button.
Stay in the Loop on Community Foundation News
Subscribe to the Community Foundation Exchange to receive our quarterly newsletter tailored for community foundation members in our network.