About this event
Philanthropy Northwest supports a network of community foundations in Washington state, through the generous support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. As part of this work, we help coordinate the annual Washington Community Foundation Convening, which brings together the leadership of community foundations and other community investors across the state.
The convening will include session topics such as capacity building, business models, and board trustees only session. It will be a great opportunity to connect with colleagues around the state who are passionate about working in partnership with communities. We would be delighted if you could come to the convening to help strengthen ties between community foundations and other public grantmaking entities.
What past attendees enjoyed from the convening:
- Opportunity to connect with peers away from the office
- Discussions with colleagues on challenges and solutions
- Networking and sharing stories
- Smaller groups, focused discussion - "it's not often I get to attend a small, intimate conference that feels more like a work group"
- Informal time with colleagues
- Deepening relationships with board member; bringing my board members together for the experience
Things to know:
- Sleeping Lady Resort is the main location for the Washington Community Foundations Convening 2016
- Your overnight room reservation is not included in your convening registration. Please make your own hotel reservations
- Hotel is sold out.
- Registration is now closed. If you are interested in attending this event, please email Gloris at email@example.com.
- Registration will officially open 10:00 AM on Wednesday October 5th
- We have scheduled a Smalldog Net Solutions user group session the day before the conference, October 4th. This session is open to users and those interested in learning more about Smalldog
For more information about this event, please contact Gloris Estrella at firstname.lastname@example.org